Create A Generic Resource
Steps For Creating a Generic Resource Identity Token
Before beginning this Step, you must create A EMail Digital Token, before you can create a Generic Resource Token
- Click on the Home tab in HexaEight Authenticator and Choose Create New Resource
- You will be prompted to choose a Resource Type, Choose Generic.
- You will be prompted with a list of email address, Choose the email address.
- You will be prompted to Choose a the EMail Login Token, continue by tapping on the Token
- At this point if the password for the Email token is set correctly, a message should appear stating that the Generic Resource Identity has been processed and its saved in the vault.
- Go back to the Vault associated with the EMail Address, the Generic Resource Identity token should be visible under the Authentication Tokens.